Baby Projects: Changing Pad Cover

In my quest to be prepared for #2's arrival I randomly came across a great tutorial for a changing pad cover at Prudent Baby. Luckily this tutorial saved me from having to use my "mom brain" to figure out HOW I would construct a changing pad cover on my own. Thank you Prudent Baby! This pattern was REALLY easy to follow. I did run into a snag because my changing pad is a strange size, BUT thankfully, the pattern was so easy to fix (mine is a tad short.)
again, thanks to my "vanna" with banana. 


I used some leftover fabric from the baby quilt (backing) and some fabric I had on hand (I'd been saving since before my son was born, too!) 

*I did change the pattern to include the three stripes of fabric, not two as the tutorial calls for...
Facebook Comments Plugin Bloggerized by BloggerTricks.Biz
Blogging tips