Easter "baskets"

Not to be a complainer, but apparently spring has sprung. Today it is 79 degrees INSIDE my house. Is it too early for A/C?!

All I want to do is lay down under the fan to enjoy the breeze. 

I took this picture on April 23rd (seriously!): 


I just can't get enough of this warm breeze. If only I was on a beach with my feet in the sand!

{And here's an awkward transition for you} This Easter instead of making Easter Baskets I made wooden totes. I'd first seen this idea used by Jaime at That's My Letter, she's extremely talented, and creates all sorts of wood & paint masterpieces. Her plans are based on plans from Ana White's website, but mine were much smaller (10.5" long, 8" wide, and 7" high)

I could have used my Silhouette to create vinyl letters, but instead I painted their names on using Jaime's method.





I'm so happy with the way they turned out. I'm contemplating adding stain, although I've never used stain before...so I'm a little scared of how it might turn out....should I try to add stain?
Facebook Comments Plugin Bloggerized by BloggerTricks.Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me messages. I love hearing from YOU!

Blogging tips